Multi-system Sprinkler Protection
CLIENT SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
FVS secured the contract on the basis of previous successful service and maintenance at the Chemical site over many years and competitive tendering.
The project involved many different types of fixed fire protection,
• In rack sprinkler protection and roof protection to the pigment warehouse,
• Dry pre-action systems to loading canopies,
• Low level protection to production area mezzanines, to water based and solvent production areas,
• Automatic oscillating foam monitors to storage yards and tank farms,
• Deluge water spray exposure protection to storage areas,
• Pre-action systems to electrical MCC rooms operated by a combination of sprinkler bulb, heat detection and VESDA system,
• Installation of new 760m³ storage tank 9m dia 12m high.
The project was carried out under CDM regulations with FVS acting as principal contractor; the work was carried out on time, in budget and to every satisfaction of the client (testimonials available). Installation
was carried out around the Sun Chemical production schedule with no distribution. FVS are being considered for future upgrades for other sites within the group.
Get Our Newsletter
Join our list for any latest important updates. We don't share your data